Thursday 10 December 2020

Up from the Deep

                                  
George prepared all his stuff, because he was going swimming tomorrow in the evening. He swam for hours until he came up to a coral reef. It was beautiful, it had so many colours . He started exploring the deep blue ocean again, but this time he saw something it was enormous.

He took his underwater torch out as fast as he could; he thought that he had discovered a new animal, but when he took his torch out carefully, it had already gone. He saw it again, but now he realised that the big animal was just a whale shark. George swam next to the whale shark, the whale shark really enjoyed swimming in the deep blue ocean with George.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Helen my name is Kezia and I am in room 25. This is a cool post. This is really good writing. I hope you like it. How long did it take you to make it?
    thank you for posting this and
    blog you later
    Kezia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Helen. I liked the way you got straight to the point because I like stories like that. You brought me back when I did my story of this. Next time, you could check your spelling because there is some that are wrong. How long did it take you to do this?.
    Blog you later,
    Titan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Malo e lelei Helen. Thank you for sharing your work with us. I am so proud of you and your hard work. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.